Wednesday, November 21, 2012

wish list

This is really not a crafty thing, but it seems like a good place to keep my babywearing wish list. So don't mind me if you're not into wraps and such. :)

Kokadi Waldvogel

Kokadi Stars (multiple colors shown)











Any Kokadi you can think of, really - I haven't seen many that I don't like.

Girasol Chococobana

Easycare No. 1 with Orange Weft - does anyone have a picture I could put up? I'm having trouble finding one.


Girasol Natural Mamas

BBSlen Pink Pepper
BBSlen
























Okay, so maybe I like more than just the pink pepper. But they're so pretty! My first woven was a BBSlen Papaya (which I still have), so I'm a bit fond of them. Memories, first wrap, yada yada. And frankly, they're soft. Really soft. Nice and cozy. Good for covering the baby in the carseat when you forget a blanket, too.











Oscha Irish Linen with color gradation. I haven't decided on a color yet, but I'm thinking it would be good for the next squish.

Earthy Bliss Mermaid Cove teal weft
Girasol Mr X


Fantastic update! Hubby is buying me a KoKaDi Diorite Stars for Christmas. Woot! I absolutely could not be happier. I'm so excited I'm pretty sure the neighbors heard me!

Nati Indigo Milky Way
C&C Miel et Malice Turquoise ... I just sold mine and I'm already mourning the loss, even though we never used it because it was too short for us. So at some point I need to get this back in a better size.

Nati Ecru Grad

Leander Silk Waves

Aquamarine Fish

Turquoise Wool Dandies

Azure Old Standard

Cornflower (what wrap is this? Does anyone know?)

Vatanai Wrappers Paradise

Dydimos Iris

Easycare #25

Girasol Mr. X

No comments:

Post a Comment