Friday, April 12, 2013

babywearing

This is really not a crafty thing, but it seems like a good place to keep my babywearing wish list. I posted a list back in November, but it really needs to be updated, so I decided to re-do it. Some things have been added, while others need to be taken away. Hence, a new post! Please don't mind me if you're not into wraps and such. :)

Wraps I currently own: KoKaDi Diorite Stars in a size 4 (front ruck!), Girasol Mr. X in a size 7 (I'm considering having it converted but can't decide because I'm so in love), and a Milky Way Blue Sky ring sling converted by Sleeping Baby Productions.


BBSlen: Not a must-have, but a nice-to-have-available. I'm not absolutely in love, but they do have some lovely colors. For example: BBSlen Blueberry. I would love to have this in a ring sling! My first wrap ever was BBSlen Papaya (pictured at left, with the cutest little baby model in the world), so the line shall always have a soft spot in this mama's heart.


C&C Miel et Malice: This wrap is an absolute workhorse! We had it in turquoise (pictured at right, also with the cutest baby model in the world), and it was soft, strong, and warm. We only used it in winter, so I didn't have a chance to check out the summer breathability  but I would love to add one back to my collection.

Earthy Bliss Mermaid Cove: I think I want the teal weft, but really, it's so hard to decide. All I know is that I must have this. Must.


Easycare No. 1: I love this with the orange weft!


Girasol Anemone with cream weft: Ooh, the pretty, soft colors!


Girasol Chococabana: I mean really, could this be any lovelier?


Girasol Mr. X: I totally own this now! I could not be more in love if I tried. I'm seriously considering converting it to a ring tai, but it's still very lovely on its own.


Girasol Natural Mamas: Go look at the pictures and you'll understand for yourself.


Girasol Wrapper's Paradise: Wouldn't this be lovely as a ring sling? Or a wrap. Or anything, really.


Natibaby Blue Danube: Blue. Stripes. Need I say more?


Natibaby Milky Way: I'm totally in love with this wrap, in two or three of the different colorways, but it's ridiculously hard to find. Sigh. Why must I love the hard to find wraps?


Oscha Irish Linen with color gradation: These colors are absolutely gorgeous. Check out Amelia. And while you're at it, look at Blue Lagoon. Don't forget Blush, Charcoal, Heather Mist, and Indigo Violet!


Oscha Okinami Skye, Harris, or Kai
Zara Sun
FHI
BBSlen Turkish Delight
Ellevill Jade Fog
Zara Fresh
Natibaby Sternenzauber
Amber twilight starmap from Firespiral
Storchenwiege Vicki
Natibaby Alma Mater
Hopp Miami
Linuschka
Gira Tenango (?)
Didy The Mistress Rosalinda
Didy Flamingo
Easycare Ocean
Vatanai Whales (blue indigo?)


So what do you think of my wish list? It grows and shrinks and changes with the seasons and my mood, but that's okay. It's part of the nature of being human, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment